Our Research Centres in Ravenna and Ferrara, in the Emilia-Romagna Region, constitute the Versalis Elastomer Research Centre, specialising in new development solutions in the field of elastomeric polymers.
In these two plants:
- we develop elastomeric polymers from both conventional and circular sources
- we study their chemical-physical properties and performance in key applications
- we develop technological platforms for rubber production
- we provide technical assistance to customers
- we develop applications in the field of elastomeric polymers
The centres in Ravenna and Ferrara work in close cooperation with other centres, in particular Mantua, creating synergies on characterisation and synthesis techniques and material science know-how.